Charming Buderim property with views over the hinterland
Auction Location: On-site
PerryCooper present this charming character home resting on 800sqm has majestic panoramic views across the Blackall Ranges and beyond. The home showcases a functional layout with a selection of indoor/outdoor living zones, immaculate well-established gardens and a private in ground pool. It enjoys a wonderful sense of peace and privacy in a convenient Buderim location less than 5mins drive to the new Coles complex with charging stations, IGA, doctors and restaurants. Also, less than 15 mins to Sunshine Coast airport, Mudjimba or Mooloolaba beaches and under 10 mins to Sunshine Plaza and great shopping options.
– Charming character home with expansive views over the hinterland
– Immaculately presented split level design with open plan living/ dining
– Seamless flow to expansive deck ideal for entertaining family and friends
– Polished timber floors, 5KW solar panels, high raked ceilings
– Enjoy the spectacular sunsets from the well-appointed kitchen
– Open plan master bedroom with built in robes, fan and air conditioning
– Immaculate, low maintenance gardens with private tropical inground pool
– Carport, plus extra off-street parking for additional vehicles
– Ready for occupation with potential to extend and capture fantastic views
– Located minutes away to great schools including grammar and Monterossi
– Hobbs Road continues onto Mons School Road, Mons
Disclaimer: This property is being sold without a price therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
PerryCooper Property/Ambre Perry/ Real Estate Agent Buderim / 0438 162 520