Position and privacy in prime Buderim locale
Auction Location: ONLINE.
This well maintained original four-bedroom family home is perfectly positioned in a quiet cul-de-sac location. Offering a functional floor plan and ample outdoor space, it presents a rare opportunity to modernise, extend or renovate, with huge potential to add value. Located in a popular Buderim enclave its only minutes away from great schools, local shops, cafes and parks.
– CONTACT AGENT TO ARRANGE PRIVATE INSPECTION
– Well-presented and maintained solid brick family home
– Low maintenance level 794sqm block, backing onto the park
– Well-proportioned kitchen adjoins casual meals area, separate lounge
– Master bedroom with built in robe, original ensuite, overlooks gardens
– Two additional double bedrooms, plus forth bedroom/ office
– Large private flat backyard, ample room to kick a ball or add a pool
– Double lock up garage with internal access, x2 tool sheds
– Located only minutes away to shops, parks and local amenities
– Buderim Mountain primary and Mountain Creek high school zones
– Ready for occupation with great potential to update
Disclaimer: This property is being sold without a price therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.